The Honors College provides innovative technology setups. This includes the latest in hardware and software to its students.
The lab provides Honors Students with:
- Two 77" Epson Interactive Boards connected to Mac Mini computers. Each Mac Mini has both Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.9 installed to appease both Windows and Mac users.
- Two dual screen Mediascape configurations in the Collaborative Space. Students can connect their laptops with the "pucks" in the middle. The LCDs provided will project their laptop screen. This makes group work more intuitive and easier!
- Sixteen Dell GX 9020 All In One, touchscreen computers, running Windows 10
- Five 17" iMac computers,
- Dell GX790 Scanner Station
- High capacity Black and White and Color Printers.
There are also two Honors Student Organization rooms. Each contains a 42" LCD, Dell GX780 computer, and wireless keyboard and mouse. The same setup is available in one of the Honors group study rooms.
Contact the University Library Client Support Team at email@example.com with any questions.