University Library is happy to provide short-term access to our computers and online resources as a courtesy to visiting students and faculty from colleges and universities outside Indiana. Please visit our Computer/Technology Usage for Guests Page for more details.
To obtain a 14-day library computer pass, visiting students and faculty must:
- Provide a current student or faculty ID.
- Complete the Library Visiting Scholar User Agreement.
Computer access may be extended for a further 30 days on provision of additional documentation of current student or faculty status. Acceptable forms of documentation include:
- A letter or email from the library at the guest’s home institution, confirming they are a current library user.
- A letter or email from a faculty member or administrator at the guest’s home institution, confirming their current status.
- Documentation such as a student record or class schedule that shows current school enrollment.
- A letter or email from an IUPUI faculty member supporting the guest’s need for ongoing computer access.
Documentation should be sent to the email@example.com email address.
Students and faculty from other institutions who are residents of Indiana should register for an Indiana Resident library card.