CAN'T CONNECT?

Special Collections

Student Government Records, 1966-2004



UA 058
11 c.f. (10 cartons, 3 document boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/22/2009

School of Social Work Records, 1911-2001



UA 057
51 c.f. (47 cartons, 4 document boxes, 1 ½ size document box, 4 pamphlet boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/22/2009

School of Science Records, 1966-2007



UA 054
21.0 c.f. (21 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/22/2009

School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) Records, 1950-1997



UA 052
Qty.: 62.2 c.f. (62 cartons and 1 document box)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/22/2009

School of Law-Indianapolis Records, 1895-2004



UA 027
Qty.: 12 c.f. (12 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

School of Technology and Engineering Records, 1952-1998



UA 033
Qty.: 5.4 c.f. (5 cartons and 1 document box)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 05/26/2009

School of Education Records, 1939-2000



UA 034
Qty.: 40.0 c.f. (39 cartons and 3 document boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Last updated by bburk on 03/20/2009

School of Dentistry Records, 1934-2003



UA 035
Qty.: 14.0 c.f. (14 cartons)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

The IU School of Dentistry was created in 1925 from the Indiana Dental College, a private, proprietary school established in Indianapolis in the nineteenth century. In 1933 the school moved to its present location with the completion of a new school building.

Last updated by bburk on 05/26/2009

School of Continuing Education Records, 1958-2011


UA 032
16.4 c.f. (14 cartons and 4 document boxes)
[Printer-friendly version]

ABSTRACT

Purdue University in Indianapolis originally offered credit and non-credit courses to non-traditional students focusing on updating engineering and technical training. With the formation of IUPUI these courses continued at the 38th Street campus administered by the Continuing Education Office, with closer coordination with other campus schools. The IUPUI Division of the School of Continuing Studies was created in 1975 with the system-wide creation of the IU School of Continuing Studies, with the approval of an external degree program.

Records include correspondence, reports, publications, and other materials.

ACCESS

Last updated by bburk on 10/13/2013