- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Guides to Research
- Information Literacy
- Digital Scholarship
- Patron Services
- Room Reservations
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Support
- Also in the Library
- About Us
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
- Need Help?
Renewals are usually granted for most materials, unless the item has a hold or is needed for reserves. Recalled materials are ineligible for renewal.
- Request renewals early to avoid daily fines
- Overdue materials may be renewed as long as the materials have not been billed, however daily fines will apply if the renewal is not requested before the due date
- Billed materials will not be renewed
- The length of the renewal depends upon the status of the borrower and the type of material. Normally, this period is the same as the original chargeout period
- Present your Student ID or IU Library Borrower's Card at the Circulation Desk.
- IUPUI Students, Faculty, and Staff: Use the My Account section of IUCAT to renew materials and review your library account.
- Indiana Resident Borrowers: Use the University Library Online Renewal Form
Renewal requests will be accepted at (317) 274-0472 during normal library hours.E-MAIL
- E-mail Item and Patron Numbers to:
Last updated by jpcooper on 11/11/2013