Researchers, instructors, post-docs, graduate students, and staff - Do you need help managing your online identity? Do you want help sharing your scholarly products and making them more visible? Are you trying to engage the audiences for your scholarship online? Do you want help gathering evidence to demonstrate the impact and value of your work?
Stop by our open session (no registration required) to get hands-on support. We can help you with:
- Creating and maintaining your online profile in Google Scholar, ORCID, etc.
- Sharing your scholarly publications, presentations, and teaching materials in IUPUI ScholarWorks.
- Describing and depositing your data in IUPUI DataWorks or a subject repositories for your field.
- Complying with federal funding agency Public Access policies and publisher data availability policies.
- Using social media to connect to your audiences and disseminate your scholarship.
- Gathering evidence to demonstrate impact for your promotion and tenure dossier, grant proposal, or CV.
Jere Odell, Scholarly Communication Librarian
Heather Coates, Digital Scholarship & Data Management Librarian