ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between you and your professional activities ensuring that your work is recognized.
Claim your scholarly works--register for a unique researcher identifier at ORCID
Get an ORCID in three easy steps:
- Register for an ORCID ID.
- Verify your account.
- Import your works from Scopus, Web of Science, and other databases.
- ORCID helps you keep track of your scholarly output.
- ORCID distinguishes your work from authors with similar names.
- ORCID helps you claim your work even if you change your name or move to a different university.
- ORCID helps to autofill for a growing number of manuscript and grant submission systems.